North America’s experts in ensuring the safety and reliability of the energy industry, is adding a safety professional to our team. We are looking for an individual to up level, implement, and expand our safety programs, policies and procedures.
This individual will be responsible for working to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the INTEGRA staff through adherence to regulations set by OSHA and other local, state, and federal agencies. Promotes, maintains, and influences a positive Safety culture throughout INTEGRA.
- Works with and through Management to ensure compliance with safety and environmental procedures and to assist in the achievement of profitability/productivity requirements.
- Provides safety and training support on-site when required throughout the US.
- The role is to promote INTEGRA’s Mission: Zero Defects – Zero Defects – Zero Delays
- Great Corporate culture
- Year-round work opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Paid Holidays and Vacation
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States
- Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the “Apply for job” button below
About INTEGRA Services Technologies, Inc.:
INTEGRA Technologies is best known for providing solutions for the unique challenges facing the nuclear, fossil, refining, petro-chemical and subsea industries. We are known for:
- Certainty of Outcome
- Leak Free Flanges
- Critical Path Breakout and Makeup