North America’s experts in ensuring the safety and reliability of the energy industry, is expanding our sales force.
We are looking for well-connected, self-motivated, product sales professionals with drive and ambition.
Our Technical Product Sales staff is responsible for developing customer relationships and solving customer problems while maximizing sales, profits, and adding to the growth of our best-in-class organization.
Position Title: Technical Product Sales
Reports to: IEP General Manager
Territorial Scope: Texas Gulf Coast – Primarily Houston and Surrounding Area
INTEGRA Technologies serves clients committed to faster, better, safer, joint integrity solutions to critical flanges.
INTEGRA’s Mission: Zero Defects – Zero Delays – Zero Accidents
The Technical Sales position is responsible for generating and managing prospects with the goal of achieving maximum sales, profits, and growth by effectively selling the company’s services, systems, and products.
Areas of Responsibility:
All INTEGRA staff are expected to adhere to and promote the Company’s Values and Safety policies.
The responsibilities of the Sales staff include but are not limited to:
• Primary activities will be making personal sales calls on major accounts or prospects
• Planning and organizing sales strategies
• Displaying an in-depth knowledge of technical and operational business components and creating presentations as sales tools for the sales force; gaining approval for use from the Manager
• Must stay abreast of customer activities within the territory, region, and industry to maintain and increase market share
• Analyzing sales records and trends in order to set team objectives, sales goals, and monitor competitive activities
• Recommending to Manager necessary corrective actions then acting as needed
• Ensuring a strong, effective market share by providing information on INTEGRA’s services and applications
• Providing written and oral reports on customer needs, problems, interests, market situation, and the potential need for new services using INTEGRA’s reporting forms: Weekly Top 6, weekly Opportunity Forecasts, and daily use of CRM software for contacts and sales notations
• Required to stay abreast of day-to-day problems of the sales staff as indicated on call reports using CRM software, opportunity forecasts, and personal discussions; follows up to assure solutions are achieved
• Preparing sales forecasts, budgets, quotas, and other financial projections as required; Monitoring the progress of sales based on these projections
• Keeps Manager informed of economic, competitive and other factors affecting the division with recommendations for change and areas of potential sales
• Recommends pricing, price concessions, and assists with major credit issues
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, sales/marketing or business or; equivalent experience
5+ years direct selling experience in technical services and products to the Petrochemical and/or Power industries
Knowledge/Exp with Microsoft Office products
Knowledge/Exp with CRM software
Ability to adjust to changing conditions
Good oral and written communication skills
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to exercise good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Other Requirements for this position include:
* Must be eligible to legally work in the United States
* Must be able to pass the NABSC 7-year background check which examines County, State and Federal records plus motor vehicle records and social security verification
* Must be able to pass drug test requirements are set by our customers and may vary from site to site.
* Must speak and read English