Are you committed to keeping the planet safe and healthy? Want to play a role in detecting emission leaks before they have an impact on our environment? Then INTEGRA Technologies is looking for you! We are currently hiring Leak Detection (LDAR) Technicians to support our Western Canada operations.
INTEGRA offers competitive wages, comprehensive training and a team environment that values safety, honesty, respect, reliability, and accountability!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform inspections, employing industry protocols on pressurized piping systems within a variety of Oil & Gas sectors.
- Accurately collect data associated with inspection protocols.
- Ensure equipment is maintained and functioning in accordance with manufacturers specifications, and Integra operating procedures and quality control daily.
- Troubleshoot instrument performance when necessary.
- Identify deficiencies on process piping, employing a variety of inspection methodologies and the latest technology, acoustics, M21 and infrared.
- Work collaboratively with the team to meet job scheduling timelines and target completion dates.
- Perform routine calibration and instrument troubleshooting.
- Maintain testing records in accordance with QA/QC and client protocol.
- Provide daily feedback to the LDAR Lead Technician. (eg. findings, observations, safety concerns)
The ideal candidate will have:
- A safety mindset, with demonstrated safe work habits, adherence to safety regulation and good judgment.
- A mechanical aptitude and dexterity when using tools, equipment, and instruments.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Good documentation skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer and Microsoft applications.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas field an asset.
- A valid Driver’s license in good standing.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check, including criminal record, drivers abstract and A&D testing.
- INTEGRA Technologies is an on-call 24/7 service provider, as such, this position may be required to work outside the normal 40 hours per week regional office hours.
- Shifts will include 10 days on and 4 days off shifts. The 10 days on will include the ability to work Monday through Sunday without a break in service.
- Travel for this position is required, transportation, lodging, and accommodation will be provided.