Our Delaware location is looking for a Location Manager.
The Location Manager is responsible for the overall delivery of rentals and services in a safe and efficient manner enforcing the INTEGRA safety program.
- Influences the health, safety, and welfare of our personnel and those we work with through safety compliance measures.
- Ensures that INTEGRA safety statistics comply with industry and federal standards
- Attends contractor safety meetings when required
- Plans and organizes a sales strategy
- Displays an in-depth knowledge of technical and operational business components and creates presentations as sales tools to current and potential customers
- Must stay abreast of customer activities within the territory, region, and industry to maintain and increase market share
- Stays abreast of competitor activities and develops strategies to differentiate our services
- Analyzes sales records and trends to set objectives, sales goals, and monitor competitive activities
Builds employee satisfaction through career development and mentoring
- Develops the technical and general skills of the division through implementation and adherence to training programs monitoring safe work practices.
Expected to adhere to and promote the company’s values and beliefs
Assists in driving market and sales planning and to ensure efficient delivery of services
- Market development with customer contact weekly
- Sales plan development
Oversees the financial forecasts assuring that objectives are met or exceeded, with an emphasis on cost control
- Develop and maintain 12-month rolling financial forecasts
- Development of operating budget
- Adherence to approved operating budget
- Monitor profit and loss, ROI, ROA of division
- Development of Capex budget
- Ensure Accounts Receivables meet corporate goals
- Produce and submit 90-day plans with expected results to National Operations Manager
Equipment maintenance and selection planning
Capacity development and management
Develop and adhere to program for monitoring and improving customer satisfaction
Bachelors’ Degree or an equivalent level of experience in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical/Nuclear Industry
Minimum of ten years proven operational management experience
Project Management and Turnaround Planning required
This Position is full-time.
- Paid time off