The Shop Technician (Engineered Products) is responsible for the assembly, packaging, ordering, shipping, maintenance, testing, and repair of INTEGRA Engineered Products, ensuring the quality and reliability of our products.
This permanent full-time role includes benefits and RRSP.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assembly of all products supplied by INTEGRA Engineered Products.
• Packaging and shipping of finished products to customers.
• Ordering of all parts and inventory control.
• Maintaining equipment, diagnosing problems, ordering parts and completing repairs on a limited number of tooling.
• Tool maintenance and repair.
• Picking up and dropping off parts at local suppliers.
• Assists in proofing designs by testing products and design concepts in the workshop by following experimental procedures while recording/collecting data.
• Performs hands-on testing using in-house facilities and follow work procedures in place.
• Assists others with an on-site demonstration of products to customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A strong mechanical background and demonstrated knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Post Secondary education in a mechanical or engineering program an asset.
• Good communication and customer service skills.
• A Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications. (Word, Excel)
• Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• The ability to work under minimal supervision.
• The ability to multitask and perform a variety of complicated tasks.
• Forklift experience an asset.
• Successful completion of the INTEGRA safety training program as demonstrated through safe-work practice.