North America’s experts in ensuring the safety and reliability of the energy industry, is expanding our sales force. We are looking for well-connected, self-motivated, sales professionals with drive and ambition.
Our Technical Sales staff is responsible for developing customer relationships and solving customer problems while maximizing sales, profits, and adding to the growth of our best-in-class organization.
The ideal candidate will:
- have direct selling experience in technical services/products to Petrochemical and/or Power industries
- excel at staying abreast of customer activities, foster social and civic relationships with customers and potential customers
- enjoy expediting resolution of customer needs and interests working with our technical and engineering experts
- work well under minimal supervision and quickly adapt to changing conditions
- demonstrate good oral, written, and interpersonal skills providing reports on customer needs utilizing opportunity forecasts and participating in sales meetings
- exercise good judgement while planning and accomplishing goals
- possess computer skills including CRM proficiency
The territory for our current open position:
Claymont, DE Office
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States
- Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the “Apply for job” button below