North America’s experts in ensuring the safety and reliability of the energy industry, is expanding our sales force. We are looking for well-connected, self-motivated, sales professionals with drive and ambition.
Our Technical Sales staff is responsible for developing customer relationships and solving customer problems while maximizing sales, profits, and adding to the growth of our best-in-class organization.
The ideal candidate will:
· have direct selling experience in Refineries and the Petrochemical market
· excel at staying abreast of customer activities, foster social and civic relationships with customers and potential customers
· enjoy expediting resolution of customer needs and interests working with our technical and engineering experts
· work well under minimal supervision and quickly adapt to changing conditions
· demonstrate good oral, written, and interpersonal skills providing reports on customer needs utilizing opportunity forecasts and participating in sales meetings
· exercise good judgment while planning and accomplishing goals
· possess computer skills including CRM proficiency
This is a Full-time Position covering Delaware & Surrounding Region for the Rentals Division
· Paid time off
Other Requirements for this position include:
* Must be eligible to legally work in the United States
* Must be able to pass the NABSC 7-year background check which examines County, State and Federal records plus motor vehicle records and social security verification
* Must be able to pass drug test requirements are set by our customers and may vary from site to site.
* Must speak and read English