INTEGRA Technologies is an industry leader in Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) program management and implementation. Our vast experience in the oil and gas, mining, and power industries, combined with our continuous employee training,gives us the edge to ensureregulatory compliance to meet your emission reduction targets.
Fugitiveemissions represent lost revenue through lost product and often result in emission fees and legal enforcement actions.Administrationsaround the world are increasing the pressure on reducing fugitive emissionsand INTEGRA Technologies has an industry leading track record in implementing economically cost effective LDAR programs to suite a variety of reduction targets such as
- Greenhouse gases
- Process equipment fugitives
- And, target substances such as benzene and 1,3 butadiene
Thanks to our screening data collection proficiencies employing cutting edge technology, we can not only find and correct leaks but we can proactively identifyprocess equipment deficiencies before they reach enforceable regulatory limits.We can provide practical solutions for prioritization of repair efforts that willsupport facility emission reduction targets.
INTEGRA Technologies employs a basic five step approach to LDAR program implementation:
- First, we consider clientregulatory and facility specific program targets. We can support compliance that will satisfy any federal, state, or provincial regulations.
- Then we determine which sources will be included in the program and create an inventory. We can help determine inventory management strategies that will allow facilities to satisfy government and timeline requirements in an economical and practical approach.
- Next, we collect screening datausing a variety of leading edge leak detection equipment and inspection techniques. We have a variety of leak detection options such as flame and photoionization, infrared and acoustical methodologies, as well as the ability to quantify actual losses to support prioritization of leak repair. Our data collection teams are competent and highly educated to manage the variables associated with leak detection. This leads to faster, economical, and accurate data collection.
- After identifying components, we can support or initiate the repair and maintenance process.INTEGRA Technologies can offer superior repair strategies to correct and mitigate emitting equipment quickly and efficiently. We also have extensive experience in providing viable, economical solutions to meet program objectives and emission reduction targets.Our philosophy is not to just repair leaks: it is about controlling and reducing emissions over the long term in a safe and efficient manner. Our leak detection teams are cross-trained inINTEGRA Technologies specialtyleak prevention and correction services. This provides our clients with valuable feedback, to support provision of viable solutions to affectively correct deficienciesand focus efforts where they count the most.
- Finally, our superior reporting capabilities and quality document control will not only ensure regulatory compliance but provide means for effective long term program solutions.We believe in providing our clients with viable cost effective solutions that will support practical approaches to meet emission control and reduction targets. We believe in doing it right the first time.
INTEGRA Technologies is a leader in LDAR program management, implementation and audit processes that will ensure improved reliability andconfidence of a total quality management program that providescertainty of outcome.
Contact us today to learn more about how INTEGRA Technologies can help you meet your emission reduction targets.