The Industrial Technical Sales Representative will have a proven sales track record in multiple markets including but not limited to the following: Oil and Gas (Refinery, Pipe line & Off Shore production), Power generation (Coal, Nuclear and Hydro) and Chemical/Agricultural plants.
More specifically, the successful candidate will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- At least 7 years of proven sales experience within industries listed above.
- Must be fluent in French and English
- Technical Bachelor’s degree, Mechanical Technologies or Skilled trade background is required.
- Must have a strong understanding of highly engineered products and be technology savvy.
- Highly developed communication skills are required to interact with all departments and customers.
- Able to work flexible hours with regular travel to assigned regions and customers.
- Have strong, existing relationships with key contacts across multiple functions within a number of the industries listed above.
- Must be resourceful enough to find an entry point into companies that require engineered products and services.
- Ability to develop proposals based on customer needs, competition, pricing and long term strategy.
- Must be a team player, have an intense work ethic and passion to succeed.