Leak Detection and Repair
INTEGRA Technologies is an industry leader in Leak Detection and Repair, or LDAR, program management and implementation. Our vast experience in the oil and gas, petrochemical, and power industries, combined with our continuous employee training and commitment to quality control, gives INTEGRA Technologies the edge in ensuring regulatory compliance to meet your emission reduction targets.
Fugitive emissions represent lost revenue through lost product, and often result in emission fees and legal enforcement actions. Administrations around the world are increasing the pressure on reducing fugitive emissions, and INTEGRA Technologies has an industry leading track record in implementing cost effective LDAR programs to suit a variety of reduction targets such as
- Greenhouse gases
- Process equipment fugitives, and;
- Target substances such as Benzene and 1,3 butadiene
Thanks to our screening data collection proficiencies employing cutting edge technology, we can not only find and correct leaks but we can proactively identify process equipment deficiencies before they reach enforceable regulatory limits. We can provide practical solutions for prioritization of repair efforts that will support facility emission reduction targets.
INTEGRA Technologies employs a basic five step approach to LDAR program implementation.
- First, we consider client regulatory and facility specific program targets. We can support compliance that will satisfy any federal, state, or provincial regulations.
- Secondly, we determine which sources will be included in the program and create an inventory. We can help determine inventory management strategies that will allow facilities to satisfy government and timeline requirements in an economical and practical approach.
- Thirdly, we collect screening data using a variety of technologically advanced leak detection equipment and inspection techniques. We have an assortment of leak detection options such as flame & photoionization, infrared and acoustical methodologies, as well as the ability to quantify actual losses to support prioritization of leak repair. Our data collection teams are competent and highly educated to manage the variables associated with leak detection. This leads to faster, economical, and accurate data collection.
- Fourthly, after identifying emitting components, we can support or initiate the repair and maintenance process. NTEGRA Technologies can offer superior repair strategies to correct and mitigate emitting equipment quickly and efficiently. Our philosophy is not to just repair leaks, it’s about controlling and reducing emissions over the long term in a safe and economical manner. Our leak detection teams are cross-trained in INTEGRA Technologies specialty leak prevention and correction service, such as bolt tensioning, field machining, and pipe isolation plugs utilizing the AquaPlug™ double block and bleed system. This provides our clients with valuable feedback, to affectively correct deficiencies and focus efforts where they count the most.
- Finally, our superior reporting capabilities and quality document control will not only ensure regulatory compliance but provide means for effective long term program solutions. We believe in providing our clients with real solutions to real problems, that will support practical approaches to meet emission control and reduction targets. We believe in doing it right the first time.
INTEGRA Technologies is a leader in LDAR program management, implementation and audit processes that ensure improved reliability and confidence of a total quality management program that provides Certainty of Outcome.
Contact us today to learn more about how INTEGRA Technologies can help you meet your emission reduction targets.